Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy Father's Day Slider Card

Today's card is the Father's Day card that I made for my Dad. I turned this on into a slider card the little dog bone will slide from side to side. This is created using two pennies mounted with some foam adhesive. I also used my Versamark marker to make the little watermark paw prints in the background. The entire front of the card was mounted with foam dimensional to allow the slider to move. This card is also part of the challenge on Kitchen Sink Stamps, we are to decorate the corners and I think this fits that challenge perfectly.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful card - so fun for a father!! :)

Lynn McAuley said...

What an awesome slider card!! Absolutely precious inside and out!! Thanks for playing in the KSS corner challenge!!

Connie M. said...

Oh my!! How fun is this father's day card! So sweet!

Dee Jackson said...

great slider! Your dad will love it.